If you already have a China e-commerce strategy in place, or are even considering entering China’s e-commerce market, then this is a must-read report. Our flagship industry deep dive report arms you with critical insights to implement best practices today that will save you time, money, and the embarrassment of failing to implement an effective China e-commerce approach in 2014.
This report helps you answer the following questions:
- What is the market size and potential? Who are the major players?
- Why do the unique demographics of Chinese online shoppers necessitate a different approach? (Age, Gender, Geography, Income, etc.)
- Given my unique business which e-commerce strategy is right for us?
- What are best practices for identifying the right partners?
- When will I know that it’s the right time to take my China e-commerce strategy to the next level?
This report includes forecasts for China’s e-commerce market transaction volume, the changing distribution of China’s different e-commerce market segments, China’s online shopping market transaction volume (compared with the US), and online shoppers in China. Also presented are market shares for major Chinese B2C and C2C players, demographics on China’s online shoppers, channels and case studies.
This report provides you with the essential data and actionable case studies to capitalize on the multi-billion dollar opportunity awaiting you online in China.